The HCCLA listserv is restricted to current members only.
* Access is limited to licensed attorneys.
* Affiliate and Student members receive general emails.
* Paralegal/Legal Assistant members receive emails on a separate listserv.
The HCCLA forum is located at https://community.hccla.org/
New or Returning Members:
Upon approval of your membership application (or renewal), we will send you an email with an invitation for access. Click the link in the email to set up your account.
SETTING UP YOUR ACCOUNT
Username: please use this format–>FirstnameLastname
By default, the system will assign one using the beginning of your email address. In an effort to keep uniformity among members, we ask that you change the format to FirstLast, First.Last, FirstMiddleLast, or whatever you go by. (JohnDoe, JaneWDoe) Next, type in your full name. Finally, choose a password (must be at least 8 characters). Be sure to write it down!
After login, set up your profile:
- click on the circle at the top right of your screen
- click on the gear symbol (Settings)
- upload a profile picture
- under “Account” choose your email and notification preferences
- click the blue Save Changes button at the bottom of page
Download the app on your phone: (optional)
If you prefer to keep the listserv handy on your phone, there’s an app for that! And it’s FREE!
• ANDROID: Download app > Add community.hccla.org > login
• iPHONE: Download app > Add community.hccla.org > login
To send an E-MAIL on the listserv:
send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or reply to an existing message.
You can also log onto the web page and post there, or post using the app.