ROBERT PELTON, Editor
The Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association (HCCLA) is the largest local association for criminal defense lawyers in the nation. HCCLA was founded in 1970 as a small, non-proﬁt association and has grown into a state-of-the-art organization, providing assistance, support, and continuing education to its members. HCCLA provides a local forum for criminal defense lawyers.
The Defender is a full-color quarterly magazine publication of HCCLA. For more than three decades, The Defender (formerly Docket Call) has kept the legal community informed about local criminal justice issues, exciting personalities, and important events inside Harris County and the Greater Houston area. We’ve expanded our readership to include criminal defense lawyers, state and federal presiding judges in Harris and surrounding counties, law schools and libraries. The Defender is also available online (see Publications).
The Defender magazine is in FULL COLOR and has a print distribution of 1,000 to criminal defense lawyers, public defenders, local law schools and libraries, and the judiciary in Harris and surrounding counties. The Defender is also distributed via HCCLA Facebook and Twitter and content is shareable on social media.
All advertisement copy and payments must be received by the deadline dates below for guaranteed ad placement. See rates and sizes available below as well. NOTE: HCCLA makes no endorsements in any political campaigns and has no political affiliation with any particular candidate, campaign or party.
2019 Issue Deadlines
Issue 1 (spring): January 15, 2019
Issue 2 (summer): May 15, 2019
Issue 3 (fall): August 15, 2019
Issue 4 (winter): November 15, 2019
File types accepted: PDF, EPS
PSD, AI, INDD with embedded files or packaged links & fonts
Color Mode: CMYK
Resolution: 300+ DPI @ 100%
Submit ad copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HCCLA is not responsible for errors or omission in ad copy submitted by you.
- HCCLA is not responsible for any losses associated with advertising.
- Copy must be delivered electronically via high resolution graphics (pdf preferred).
- Advertiser is responsible for delivering ad copy to The Defender on a timely basis.
- Advertiser must remain available up until print for questions regarding copy.
- All advertisements will appear on inside pages, specific page ad placement is not guaranteed.
- Payment for all advertisement is due in advance.
TO ADVERTISE, SUBMIT BELOW: