ROBERT PELTON, Editor
firstname.lastname@example.org • (713) 524-8471
The Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association (HCCLA) is the largest local association for criminal defense lawyers in the nation. HCCLA was founded in 1970 as a small, non-proﬁt association and has grown into a state-of-the-art organization, providing assistance, support, and continuing education to its members. HCCLA provides a local forum for criminal defense lawyers.
The Defender is a full-color quarterly magazine publication of HCCLA. For more than 30 years, The Defender (formerly Docket Call) has kept the legal community informed about local criminal justice issues, exciting personalities, and important events inside Harris County and the Greater Houston area.
The Defender magazine is in FULL COLOR and has a print distribution of 1,000 to criminal defense lawyers, public defenders, local law schools and libraries, and the judiciary in Harris and surrounding counties. The Defender is also available online, and content is shareable on social media.
All advertisement copy and payments must be received by the deadline dates below for guaranteed ad placement. See rates and sizes available below as well. NOTE: HCCLA makes no endorsements in any political campaigns and has no political affiliation with any particular candidate, campaign or party.
2022 Ad Rates & Deadlines
Full Page: $ 500 (8.5 x 11)
Half Page: $ 300 (8.5 x 5.5)
Quarter Page: $ 175 (4.25 x 5.5)
Business Card: $ 99 (3.5 x 2)
Election Issue (Fall 2022): August 26, 2022
This deadline is FIRM to guarantee ad placement in time for magazine to arrive before early voting starts in Harris County.
File types accepted: PDF, EPS
PSD, AI, INDD with embedded files or packaged links & fonts
Color Mode: CMYK
Resolution: 300+ DPI @ 100%
Need help designing your ad?
Contact: Brandi DeLoach 832.497.4846
Brochure Builders, Graphics & Layout Design Editor for The Defender
CHOOSE AD SIZE BELOW:
Submit ad copy to: email@example.com
- HCCLA is not responsible for errors or omission in ad copy submitted by you.
- HCCLA is not responsible for any losses associated with advertising.
- Copy must be delivered electronically via high resolution graphics (pdf preferred).
- Advertiser is responsible for delivering ad copy to The Defender on a timely basis.
- Advertiser must remain available up until print for questions regarding copy.
- All advertisements will appear on inside pages, specific page ad placement is not guaranteed.
- Payment for all advertisement is due in advance.
Robert Pelton (713) 524-8471
or Christina Appelt (713) 498-9649