Become a Master of Cross-Examination!
Mastering the science of cross-examination is essential for the skilled litigator. Veteran trial lawyer and author Larry Pozner teaches the key elements of effective cross: how to factually dominate the trial with substance, train witnesses, shape jurors’ perceptions, put facts in the best context, derail opposition, and ultimately win cases. Focus on the power of leading questions, how to control witnesses one fact at a time, and goal-oriented questioning sequences that block escape.
Learn How To:
- Maximize Effective Use of Cross-Examination
- Use the Power of Leading Questions and Form the Right Questions
- Control Witnesses and Shape Jurors’ Perceptions
- Construct Memorable Narratives
- Successfully Create and Use Goal-Oriented Question Sequences
- Master the Chapter Method to Maximize Each Part of the Case
… and much, much more!
October 18, 2019 • 6.0 hours CLE
South Texas College of Law
1303 San Jacinto Street
Houston, Texas 77002
price subject to change after Oct 14
REGISTER BY MAIL or FAX TO: 713.869.5051