Become a Master of Cross-Examination!
Mastering the science of cross-examination is essential for the skilled litigator. Veteran trial lawyer and author Larry Pozner teaches the key elements of effective cross: how to factually dominate the trial with substance, train witnesses, shape jurors’ perceptions, put facts in the best context, derail opposition, and ultimately win cases. Focus on the power of leading questions, how to control witnesses one fact at a time, and goal-oriented questioning sequences that block escape.
Learn How To:
- Maximize Effective Use of Cross-Examination
- Use the Power of Leading Questions and Form the Right Questions
- Control Witnesses and Shape Jurors’ Perceptions
- Construct Memorable Narratives
- Successfully Create and Use Goal-Oriented Question Sequences
- Master the Chapter Method to Maximize Each Part of the Case
… and much, much more!
Now available for download!
Previously recorded video from seminar in Houston, Texas on October 18, 2019. Download includes (6) hours of continuing legal education, (4) video segments and all course materials. You will receive an email with a download link and instructions immediately upon checkout.